Thursday Greg came home for lunch and I was just complaining about feeling some spring fever and wanting it to be warmer so I could spend some time outside. So after he was at work again for a few hours he called and said that he was taking Friday off and we were lea
ving for St George as soon as he got home.
YEAH!!! I love St George and I've been bugging him to plan a trip forever, nothing like last minute but I'LL TAKE IT!
So off we went on Thursday night and came back yesterday, it was so great. The weather was nice about 60 and we spent tons of time outdoors, hiking, playing at the park, Greg went for a really long bike ride.
When we were coming home last night as we came around the point of the mountain you couldnt even see the mountains for all the smog! YUCK! welcome home!!!
I'm a Butterfly
9 years ago

4 comments:
Good job Greg, way to listen & be proactive. I am so jealous of that weather. Our temperatures are above 0 so that's better!
How fun!!! I was so happy to see new posts. Isn't is sad that my excitement consists of others blogs!!!!!
I am glad you were able to get away from the cold. It looks like you all had fun! The girls are growing up sooo big!
How fun to take a spontaneous trip. We've been saying that we want to go to St. George every month, it's just hard to make it happen.
I'm hoping to do a mom's preschool again. I think we only have 3, maybe 4 kids in our ward that would want to do it as well. I'll call you sometime and see if we can figure something out. Do you have boys in your ward? All we have is girls and I would like Luke to have at least 1 boy to play with. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment