Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma! I LOVE you!!


Today is my Grandma Arlene's Birthday. She is the most amazing woman, I have never seen anyone her age act as young as she does. She loves to be active and her favorite thing is bowling. So for her birthday our entire family went bowling on Saturday. We had so much fun. My favorite thing that happened was having to run after Steele as he went down the bowling lane and falling flat on my butt (did you know that it is super slippery past the line?) We really had fun, I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

hey Jami,

Love the new background and title...very cute!!

The Mansfield's said...

Okay, so make me cry! Isn't there some people missing in that picture? I called grandma on her birthday and she told me all about bowling. Looks like you all had fun. Thanks for the pics!