Monday, July 7, 2008

Hayes Family Reunion- Palisades 2008

We had SOOO much fun this weekend at Palisades with my dads family!!! I am so glad that we went, it was so relaxing and fun and I hope we start doing it EVERY year! Palisades is the best place to camp if you have never been there. It has a lake with paddle boats or canoes you can rent. It has a golf course (for those interested) and tons of trails for bikes or 4 wheelers. There was something for everyone to do! I can't believe how much everyones families has grown and changed! The 3rd Generation grandkids were all having so much fun and I loved seeing them getting to know each other.

1st Generation: Sandy, Penny, and Kim (missing:Shawna)

2nd Gen: Ryan, Emilie, Wilson, Jami, Aly, Taz, Cami, Brett, Lindy (missing: Natalie, Holly,Amy,Alyx, and Dustin)


3rd Gen: grandkids

6 comments:

Penny said...

Jami, you are good. That was fast work getting those pictures up. It was sooo fun, and way past due to get us all together. But, it was well worth the time and effort to get us all together after 16 years.

Amy said...

what, is Sandra the only one wearing the shirt that Brett made?? I was expecting to see a group photo with everyone wearing it!

Jami said...

We got them on Friday night and some people wore them then, and then others on Saturday and this picture was taken sunday- so we all just wore them at different times!

Holly said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of fun!

The Moseley's said...

Jami, you have some great pictures! What a great time we had, it was so fun to see so many of us. Next time we'll have to get the rest to join us.

Justin said...

Great pictures and it sounds like Palisades is a great place. We'll have to check it out!