Monday, January 19, 2009

Children's Museum


Katie has been wanting to go to the Children's Museum for weeks and so we finally planned a day to go. The kids love it there, I just wish it wasn't so far away!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I agree, so far away or so expensive. I think it is a little pricey. I love Miss Amber's field trip days. I can take the kids and they give her a MUCH better deal than if you come on your own.

Jen Paris said...

thanks for blogging for me!! :D cute picture. It was FuN!!!

Emily Hyte said...

That rock wall is new! Haven't been there-but my parents took the kids the same day. Were so happy to see Katie! Funny coincidence!

@mie said...

Where is this?

Jami said...

downtown at the gateway. Its really a lot of fun. Its kindof pricey but we buy a 6 month pass and share it with a friend because you can get up to 6 people in on the pass and both of us only have 2 kids. (kids under 1 are free) It pays for itself if you go more than 2 times.