Tomorrow is Brielle's Birthday. Crazy that my baby is turning 4!! Although she has acts like she is 16 sometimes =)
We love Brielle so much! She is such a fun girl. Always laughing, singing, joking. She always can make us laugh! She is a great sister and friend and is such a little smarty! I can't wait to see how she will grow up and the things she is capable of doing!
We LOVE YOU BRIELLEE!!!
(she always wants an extra E on her name)
We love Brielle so much! She is such a fun girl. Always laughing, singing, joking. She always can make us laugh! She is a great sister and friend and is such a little smarty! I can't wait to see how she will grow up and the things she is capable of doing!
We LOVE YOU BRIELLEE!!!
(she always wants an extra E on her name)
As always Greg did a great job decorating the cake. Brielle wanted a Hannah Montana birthday party. I think it turned out so cute!
Greg painted the girls nails. What a daddy won't do for his girls! No wonder they love him sooo much!
Brielle has some cute friends! Thanks everyone for coming.
6 comments:
Greg kills me! Love how sweet he is with the girls.
you are FAST!! :)
I cannot believe how old Brielle looks in that top picture! Happy Birthday cute girl!!! (as usual, wonderful job on the cake Greg!)
Looks like fun was had by all. WTG Greg on the cake and nails!
Happy Birthday Brielle... Love you!!!
I can't believe it's been 4 years since we were in the hospital together. Brielle is such a cute girl with a fun personality.
Post a Comment