
Greg and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on June 17th. He suprised me by arranging his parents to watch the kids for the entire day and night. We had a yummy breakfast with the girls in the morning and then dropped the girls off at his parents. Then he took me shopping (he hates to shop so this was a big deal!) He didnt even complain once while I was trying on all the outfits and showing him every one asking his opinions. Then we went to lunch at Zupas and then more shopping. After we were all shopped out we went to a movie and then had Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. YUMMY!!
We ended our long date by going to Boondocks and racing on the go cart track.
I can't believe we have been married 10 years. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who has given me the best gift of an eternal family! I'm looking forward to the next 10 years and longer =)
2 comments:
I think 10 years is a huge accomplishment! We are coming up on 9!
cute picture of you guys. crazy how fast 10 years goes by! How are we in this stage of life already? It seems crazy to me some days! Congrats.
Post a Comment