One of my favorite things to do is drive the canyons in the fall looking at all the beautiful colors. This year we went a few weeks ago and it was just not quite ready yet, so we went yesterday after church and it still is not that great. I think this might just be a bad year because so many trees have already dropped their leaves, they just never changed colors! Could it be the unseasonably warm fall we've had??? I'm bummed!
One of the best drives is the Alpine Loop so thats where we went. Since the leaves weren't cooperating we went to Cascading Springs for a hike and that made up for it! It is really pretty up there if you have never been. Worth it and its an easy hike for kids.
2 comments:
I know! We took a drive after church yesterday to Silver Springs and the whole drive I was hoping for more color. Never really saw it :( It was beautiful nontheless!
that picture makes me nervous!! Them sitting on the bridge above the rushing waters!!!!! ;) Glad you had fun and no one was washed away down the river! :)
Post a Comment