Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For the love of....

I LOVE Katie's long beautiful hair!! I however don't "love" doing it and keeping it styled. Its gotten so long lately it was almost to the bottom of her back. We went to see Tiffany today and I couldnt believe when Katie said she actually wanted her hair cut. I asked Tiff how much hair you would need to donate and she cut off just enough.
I was kindof having a little anxiety (Katie even said "Mom, I don't want you to be sad... but I really think it will look really cute" because I kept saying "Are you sure????").
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! She looks so different. She looks older and she can't stop playing with it, I'm sure it feels great to her.

We are going to donate the hair to Locks of Love. Katie is very excited to be helping a little girl who needs hair. I'm so proud of her for making such a big decision all on her own.

The finished product: So cute!

3 comments:

Maranda said...

It's way cute! How neat for her to be able to donate it.

Nicole said...

So cute!!

Wendy said...

She looks adorable!