Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hump day



I am officially half way through this pregnancy. Just 20 more weeks to go!
I have gained 15 pounds (roughly) and I feel pretty good :)
I have been trying to exercise as much as possible (about 4-5 days/week) . I usually do about 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I do stretches and some weights for another 20-30 minutes.
I am really trying to eat healthy but I feel like I am eating CONSTANTLY! No weird cravings yet, but I do crave salty foods (nothing new there!)

I do feel like I am a LOT more spacey and forgetful than usual. I need to stop blaming everything on being pregnant but I do think there is some truth to it! I don't know why it is that you have to get dumber with each child :)

I can feel her moving a lot more, and she especially likes kicking me in the bladder. Greg has been able to feel her moving some and the kids say that they can feel her but they really aren't patient enough I'm not sure if they really have or not?

Brielle is so cute, she will just come running over to me and hug my belly several times a day. I always thought Katie was my baby lover but Brielle is so excited about this baby! She is so helpful with the little girls I watch each week, I think she is going to be a HUGE help with her little sister. I feel bad that Katie is at school all day, I'm sure she would much rather be home with us but she is doing so well in school, I know she is having fun there too.

I'm not really looking forward to the heat and being in my last months of pregnancy this summer but I can't wait for the kids to be done with school so we can just relax and play. Hopefully I won't be too uncomfortable and we can enjoy the summer :)

1 comments:

Wendy said...

So exciting!