Our sweet baby Jessica was born yesterday August 16th @ 5:25 pm. She weighed 7lb 9ou and is 21in long. My biggest baby by far! Mom and baby are both doing GREAT! We are loving just snuggling and kissing her to pieces.
the new Jones Family! Big sisters .. this sweet baby is going to be getting LOTS and LOTS of love!
9 comments:
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
One day you are pregnant and now look! She looks like she belongs to you guys. She is a doll! Her sisters look like they love her.
P.S. You look like great! I didn't like my pics of me in the hospital, but you look great lady!
Congrats!!! =) So excited for you guys. She is adorable...
she's so sweet!
Congrats! So cute!
She is beautiful, Jami!! (Our 19-year-old was born on the 17th, and our 13-year-old on the 18th.) Congratulations!
ummmm... she was born on the 16th silly girl!! :) heehee hahahaha... She is adorable.. I can't wait to meet her!!! she looks like you!
Good job! She is beautiful and sweet and you already have pics up for us all to enjoy! Congrats!!!
She is so adorable! I hope she's still sleeping good and being a good baby. So glad I got to see you at the hospital. Congratulations!
Post a Comment