Saturday, January 7, 2012

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after ... snow

We woke up this morning to the 1st snowfall of this year and it was fitting that Katie was getting baptized. I think it was perfect- although all those who traveled to come probably didn't think it was ideal.  But I love the fresh snow and how clean and pure it makes everything feel.

 Days like today really make life worth it.  I am so proud of Katie and of her decision to get baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We had such an amazing day spent with lots of family and friends.  I hope that she remembers today and knows how much she is loved. 

The baptism was very special. There was only 1 other boy in our stake getting baptized and so it was pretty intimate.  Katie asked her Nana Karma to give the talk on the Holy Ghost and Greg baptized and confirmed her. I am so grateful for a husband who holds the priesthood and I'm so happy for Katie that she got to share that with him.


0 comments: