Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm tired!!!

My life in recent months...

diagnosed with Melanoma skin cancer- check
Katie gets concussion while playing at school- check
surgery to remove cancer as well as many other biopsies- check
best friend informs me she is moving- check
Fraudster in Japan steals gold coin- check
Greg nearly cuts finger off and has to go to emergency room- check
8 month old decides to stop sleeping at night and is up every 2 hours- check
Brielle breaks her elbow- check

I'm tired!

(I'm just realizing that Jessie is the only one who has not had a medical emergency in the last 6 months... please oh please lets keep it that way!)

Things have got to get better right? I am really looking forward to Women's Conference. Spending time just focusing on myself and having a GREAT time with friends- bring it on!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It will get better!! <3 you sis!!!

Nicole said...

Sorry you have had such a crazy few months! Hope you are able to relax soon!