Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love Prevails!



OK.... I guess that Hunter will be allowed back on the blog. I do love my dog, he is a part of our family. We have had Hunter longer than our kids. He just turned 5 on January 11th -HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!! He is really a good dog but for some reason likes to smell grose and eat discusting things!

2 comments:

Amy said...

ohhh.. cute little puppy.. I sure hope my "Nephew" keeps up the good behavior and remains on your blog... Cody and Scooter enjoyed seeing their cousin Ü Love you!

April said...

Hi Jami! I love how you can find blogs through other people. You have such a cute site! About not knowing I am pregnant- I don't think anybody in the ward knows. I've been pretty good at hiding it...even while leading music in R.S. But all that might be changing this week! Getting a little obvious I think.