Thanks Amy for building my Blog site! Now I can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
I am excited to join the technology age. I love how so many of our family and friends are doing blogs so we can keep up to date on what is happening in everyone's lives!
Here is a quick update on what we have been up to... We are going to finish our basement soon which means that Greg will officially be off limits for a while =( We are glad he is so handy and wants to work on things himself but we surely miss him when he is always in the basement!!
We are planning a trip to Disneyland in May with the Paris'. Katie and Brielle, my two princesses, are very excited!!! Katie keeps asking me everyday if we are going tomorrow. Its going to be a long few months!
It is cold and snowy and we are all ready for Winter to be over, but we have enjoyed playing in the snow from time to time! These pictures were taken yesterday in our backyard. The girls could stay out forever in the snow even though they turn to popsicles. I on the other hand favor the warmth of the fireplace and just them go to town!!


4 comments:
Very Very Cute little sis! Keep the new pictures coming. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know! I sure miss you guys! Love you lots! ♥Amy
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! Riley loves the pictures of the girls. What a cute family!
Miss Jami Lou.... I need to see more pictures Ü Don't make me call you.. heehee
♥you!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment