Sunday, May 25, 2008

Disneyland Trip: Day 7- We're home!!!

It was such a fun week!! I honestly could have done one more day in Disneyland especially with the bad weather Thursday/Friday!! But our last day we had fun too! We swam in the pool in at the hotel (still a little cold outside but the sun was at least out) and then we went to Downtown Disney and had lunch before heading back to the airport for our trip home!!! I was relieved to finally be home, it was a long week and the kids were so tired! Thanks Mom for picking us up at the airport! We will definitely have to plan another trip!! I loved Disneyland and could go every year!!!!

When we got to the airport they had us go to this far away terminal that we had to go underneath the airport in the longest tunnel I have ever seen! We felt like we were somewhere we shouldn't have been but eventually we found our airplane!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

That looks like it was a blast!!! I am glad you all had fun and I am happy you made it back safe and sound.... I love the pictures!! ♥Ya

Holly said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I'm kind of sad we didn't see Buzz. I know Ella wouldn't have gotten her picture taken with him, but she would have loved to have seen him anyhow.