A few months ago the girls had a fun primary activity where they planted sunflower seeds. They promised the kids that if they took care of them that they would grow to be as tall as their dad. Katie's died (for a while and came back) so its pretty small but Brielle's is HUGE! They were so excited and have been watching it grow all summer.
We have really taken an interest in our yard this year (we'll me I should say) I get up every morning and spend time watering, weeding etc... I really have enjoyed it more than I thought I could, I must get that from my mom. I hope to one day have a yard as pretty as hers. Here are just a few snapshots of my yard.
5 comments:
I love this post! Everything looks AWESOME! :) Good job on the yard work! you're doing great!
I love those flower boxes!!!
Where did you get them?
Amie- when Twiggs and Moore closed at Gardner village they had them outside the store and we took one. I love how they have the boxes built into them I had one that I had to buy that cocoa cloth for and it disintegrated every year and had to be replaced.
If you ever run out of weeds at your house, feel free to hop the fence and pull some of mine. I haven't gotten that bug yet and with my back it hurts to do it.
Everything looks great!
Post a Comment