Katie has been asking to have a sleepover with Brielle for along time. We decided that tonight we would let the girls stay up and watch a movie that they picked out. We set up the tent in Brielle's room and they watched Maripos (Barbie movie). They had so much fun giggling and eating snacks. It was really funny too listen to them talk and laugh together. I hope that they can be really great friends forever.
I'm a Butterfly
9 years ago


6 comments:
cute! It looks like they had so much fun.
My girls are doing the same thing tonight and I am sitting here blogging while I patiently wait for them to go to sleep....... It's now almost midnight and they're still awake!!!!!!
Your girls are so cute. What a sweet little idea. I agree, I hope my girls are friends like this always too. Girls are so sweet.
Cute, cute! I think it's great that they are such good friends. I think Ellie bugs Sydnee. I love that Katie has he fingers in her mouth!
Oh, and BTW, you were on the Stake Conference video feed at our church today. Ellie kept saying, "Look mom, Jami" and pointing to you. It was cute. You guys did a great job. After wrangling our kids through 2 hours of conference, I'm thinking that the choir will be a good option for me next time.
Cute post...I love that your girls are such good friends. What a neat bond to have!
Now that the boys are sleeping together in the bunk bed, they stay up for hours too. It drives me crazy! I bet your girls had so much fun.
Post a Comment