Monday, April 28, 2008

Yahoo!!!!- Disney Land in only 19 days!!!

I just noticed that my countdown for Disneyland is now officially under 20 days!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Holly and Tyler went last week and ever since I have been so anxious to go!
To celebrate I am going to change my music to nothing but Disney toons- hope you don't mind!!!

6 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

We don't mind...we are HUGE disney fans...and yes I am still so jealous that you are leaving for Disneyland in only 19 short days.

Emily Call said...

You guys are going to have soooo much fun! We had a blast!

Muriah Lucero said...

We took the girls there for their birthday's in March. We all had such a wonderful time. Brielle will be able to ride on almost everything. Nemo and the Princess Fan Fare were the longest lines. It was all worth it in the end. Have fun and enjoy, it's such a magical place. We are already counting down until next years trip!

Meg said...

I wish I was going too! You will have a blast! Missed you at the gym today.

The Mansfield's said...

I still haven't told my kids that we're going in October. I am so excited and I have a long time to wait. Hope you guys have fun. I will be taking care of a newborn while you are running around Disneyland!

Hayes etc... said...

Have lots of fun! We'll see ya in June Ü