
We had a lot of fun this weekend! Friday Breanna my niece had her 6th Birthday party. Her birthday is actually on the 4th of July but instead of competing with the birth of our nation she opted to have her party early! The girls had so much fun, they love Breanna!

Then on Saturday I went and got a pool for the kids and they had a blast playing in the water all day!! Greg and some of our awsome neighbors moved the rest of those HUGE rocks!! Ya we are all done moving them and Greg survived without a broken back! Then we went out to Dinner with the Jones' for cute little Megans 1st Birthday!! I can't believe she is 1 already! Time flies and she is the cutest little thing! HaPPy BiRThDAy!


1 comments:
I love these pictures. Next time I hope to spend more time with you guys, this was just a rough trip for the both of us... We really enjoyed what time we did spend together.. Love you all!
Post a Comment