What can I say about the fair other than its always interesting! Are we the only normal people that go to these things? Lots of fun for the entire family
So was the fair any fun? I was thinking about going with the kids; we've never been.
Sorry about the potty training dilemma. I'm still working on Phenix even being ok with sitting on the potty. Today he did for the first time and then wanted to get right off because he didn't like it.
How funny! We went to the fair Saturday and saw the Hytes there as well. I have always loved going to the fair- but you do see interesting things there.
4 comments:
So was the fair any fun? I was thinking about going with the kids; we've never been.
Sorry about the potty training dilemma. I'm still working on Phenix even being ok with sitting on the potty. Today he did for the first time and then wanted to get right off because he didn't like it.
How funny! We went to the fair Saturday and saw the Hytes there as well. I have always loved going to the fair- but you do see interesting things there.
no, we are normal, too! And what about the guy running the boat ride...he was pretty normal. Or not.
I am still digesting that you think you and Greg are normal ... LOL =) You know I love ya!
Post a Comment