If you don't mind crowds then the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum on a Tuesday in August is a lot of fun!The kids loved the dinosaurs and playing in the sand and water.Thanks Jen for going with us (or us going with you!) It was fun to run into Amie after I don't know how long, aren't these blogs great to make it feel like we talk all the time when really we dont! We need to get together really soon though!
I'm a Butterfly
9 years ago





7 comments:
I wish that it wasn't such a long drive for us to come to!!! I love Thanksgiving Point. How far away do you live from there?
How funny. We were there yesterday too! It was so busy!
Emerie can't wait to play with your girls. She is super excited! Call when you get a chance! =) We are looking forward to it!
Cute pictures! I still need to download mine. It was fun! thanks! :)
Natalie- we live in West Jordan so about 15 minutes of so... We really should go more often but I this was my first time to the dinosaur museum.
did you see that you won a potholder? that's so exciting!!! :)
Man you make it look like so much fun, I'm hoping that we can make it out there on Tuesday.
Post a Comment