Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

Lately Brielle does not want to eat anything! She used to be my good eater but I think her and Katie made a plan that as soon as Katie started eating OK then Brielle would refuse all food! Every meal she just cries and cries saying she hates the food and doesnt want it. I hope this won't last forever. I was so excited to have a kid who liked to EAT!


6 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I didn't have a pattern for the shirts, you don't need one. They cost $4 for 2 bandanas and 2 yards of ribbon. If you go to www.treyandlucy.blogspot.com you will find all the directions under "the 15 minutes dress." Basically you just sew the two bandanas together and sew a strip along the top front and back for the ribbon to feed through and you're done! Way easy and cute. We went to Hobby Lobby and they had bandanas in every color.

Lindy said...

I feel your pain. Issac will not eat much of anything, and Hailee won't either. Chase eats more than the other two, but it is kind of hit and miss. If you figure out a way to get them both to eat, let me know. =)

@mie said...

These pics are great! Greg is such a great dad! Hopefully she will start eating again! =)

TeaTree Photography said...

Mm...laughing HARD right now!
Ses just lets the food sit right on the tip of her tounge as she cries. Lucky us! We get to see it all!
(So this is a stage...I had to start making everything look like smiley faces and animals..AUGHH)
GOod LUck!

Nicole said...

These pictures are too funny! She looks like you are absolutley torturing her. Hopefully this stage won't last too long. :)

Amy said...

well i don't blame her! who wants to eat broccoli!! heehee... give them mac and cheese (the ones that have that have fun shaped noodles!)and chocolate chip cookies!!!! spaghetti o's or something fun!!! - or better yet, let them take turns in planning a whole meal once a week... one idea is...buy cookie cutters and flatten chicken with a meat tenderizer and press down with a cookie cutter with whatever shape they want and have pick their own dipping sauce... you can introduce broccoli or whatever else again in a week or so. Have a food chart with columns pertaining meats, veggies and treats and them pick one from each category..... There is also those flavor shakers that you can put on the veggies that make them taste nummy........... or lastly, remember flintstone vitamins? just give hem those, so that they are getting some good stuff :)and give her a cookie from me ♥ - these are just ideas I would find fun!!!