Thursday, August 20, 2009

Katie's Special Day


Well katie is off to school in just a few days so I decided that after her Kindergarten Assessment this morning with her teacher that we would have a fun day together, just the 2 of us. We went shopping for new shoes at the mall and then to Chick-fil-A for lunch! It was so fun just to be with her and talk to her about things she is excited for at school and things she is nervous about. I can't believe my baby is growing up, she is just getting so mature and I really love being able to just hang out and talk to her. What a special little girl she is. She is so kind and loving. She is so optomistic and positive about everything. I pray that she will do GREAT in school and that she will love her teacher and have good friends. When I asked Katie if she was having fun, she would say "YES, but I wish Brielle could be here!" She knew that Brielle would love to be having fun too, what a sweet heart.

She wanted to play at the little dinasaur play area in the mall, she has gotten so much more adventureous lately. And wanted me to take her picture of her climbing and balancing on everything.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: