I deleted a post I did yesterday, not because I didnt mean what I said but because I wasn't sure I wanted those thoughts to be stored forever and printed in a book at the end of the year. I also wonder if the unknown people reading my blog really cared about my ramblings.... but come to find out if I have some amazing friends that share similar thoughts, care enough to reach out, and love me! imagine that :)
While I think it feels strange to share personal feelings on such an impersonal media (who knows who is reading???) And the few that I know check my blog regularly like my in-laws and grandparents etc, probably don't need to know all my "dirty laundry". My posts are usually so information based and more as a "scrapbook" for our family.
I would love to start being more introspective and communicative in my posts. Yesterday was a really good day for me to really think about my feelings and talk about things that have been weighing on my mind and it was very therapeutic. I am feeling much more positive and excited about my life today.
I have so much to be thankful for!! I have the most amazing beautiful daughters. Katie is just growing in so many ways. I watch her with her friends and she is so caring and sweet. She loves everyone and will be friends with anyone. She has really come out of her shell in the last few years and I am amazed at how much she is willing to try and do. Just this morning I walked her to school and stayed to chat with a friend while she played on the playground and when I looked she was doing the monkeybars (with some help from Addison)! I would never have thought that my shy timid leg clenching girl would be so brave and outgoing.
Brielle has always been outgoing and adventurous. She is never shy about meeting new friends and she LOVES playing! She is developing such a sense of herself and has opinions about everything. I love to watch and listen to her, she is so smart and witty. She is going to do so great in school.
So while I sit home and cry about how I miss my kids, I am so excited for them at the same time. I wish we could go back in time and do the last few years over again but I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the next few years. I wish I could keep them home with me all the time but I know thats not fair for them and they have proven to me that they are excited and happy to be learning and stretching their world. So I am going to enjoy the times I do have them with me and know that in a few more years they will be even more grown up and I'll look back at now and hopefully have no regrets :)
As for other struggles in my life I need to have more trust in my Heavenly Father that he will fulfill promises he has made to me and Greg in our patriarchal blessings and that if we do all that we can do that we will be taken care of. So far he has, and I know it will all work out. And every day when I struggle with whatever it is that day, I can pray to him and receive comfort and help and I'll make it through. Yesterday he answered my prayers by sending friends to lift me up, so thankyou!
2 comments:
I am sorry you were/are feeling down. Just know I am glad you are my friend and I love you. I would be happy to have another "CRY" lunch or anything else you need.
Dang...
I was looking forward to reading that post you removed! =(
You are seriously one of the strongest people I have ever met and I know you will have everything you want and more!
Post a Comment