Friday, September 10, 2010

New songs....

I LOVE music... its amazing how much it can effect my mood. I haven't had music on my blog for a long time because I got always have to turn everyones music off, or mine so there isnt more than 1 song playing at once..... so I hope it doesnt annoy any of you. But I like having all my favorite songs accessible so when I need a pick me up I just open my blog.... I put the playlist at the top so its hopefully easy to turn off if you don't share my love for these songs... but if you haven't heard some of the songs on my playlist you should listen - all of these songs I could listen to over and over and over all day- LOVE THEM!


One of them Jen introduced me to on her niece's blog, its called Brielle and it is really good. Brielle is my music girl, she shares my love for music and she knows so many songs and who sings them. When I was little my mom was always amazed at how many songs I knew every lyric to and Brielle is totally like that- I LOVE that about her!! :)

I'd also really love to hear what some of your favorite songs are, I'm always looking for more music to listen to :)

2 comments:

Jen Paris said...

I've been working on our adoption profile tonight listening to your playlist, so thanks! :)

Meg said...

I always love the songs you've had on here, and now I've found a few more favorites! I've been reading through your recent posts and it makes me miss you guys so much. We really need to get together. Your girls are really growing up!!