I LOVE you so much. You bring so much happiness to our house. You can always manage to make me laugh. You have a love for music, just like me and its so fun to sing along to songs and dance in the car together. You are always willing to help me and rarely complain (I am so grateful for that!) and you are so sweet and complimentary. You tell me almost every day how cute my outfit or hair looks (thanks!)
I am so impressed at how smart you are. You love reading (and being read to). You remember lyrics to songs so easily. You are very coordinated and have GREAT balance and rythm (not sure where you got that from??)
You are going to be the most amazing big sister! I am so excited to see how loving and helpful you can be to our baby. I know you will be a great friend, just like you are to Katie!
Thanks for being amazing! Love, Mom
We had a birthday dinner for you and Nana (who's birthday is tomorrow!) on Sunday and you got a special birthday treat
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brielle! Lilly sure likes you, a lot! Believe it or not, she mentions you at least twice a week!
Fun post! She is a cutie!! :) I'm glad she had a happy birthday. And the decorations you made are AMAZING! Great job.
Looks like a fun birthday!! Cute decorations in her room. I didn't know Incredible Pizza changed their name?!
Post a Comment