Katie did such an awesome job at her piano recital. Her cute little class did an ensemble performance (Katie played the triangle) and then she got up to announce her piano solo's and said "My name is Katie, and I'm 6" .... (long pause) cute little laugh ... "oh 7" ha ha it was so cute, and I'm so so so so so sad I missed recording it because I forgot to put the SD card in my camera and my internal memory ran out of space seconds before she went on stage (AGHH!!) Oh well it was so cute, she's always cute!
She did such an amazing job playing "Mousie, Mousie" and "Fiddler, Fiddler". I am so proud of her, we really struggled at the beginning of this year and she HATED practicing but lately she has gotten so much better and I LOVE seeing her get excited when she can finally play something that was hard at first. Way to go Katie!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment