My Sister-in-law Holly tagged me with this fun tag....
Whenever Oprah does her ‘Favorite Things’ show, I am always curious about the things she chooses and why. Tell me if money were not an issue and you wanted to load up a basket of your most ‘Favorite Things’ and give it to your friends, what would you choose and why? It can be something simple, like the type of pen you use or something big like the type of car you drive. I will list my ‘Things’ and then I will tag a few of you to do the same thing. Here they are in no particular order...

1) Chi Flat Iron- Well worth the money!!!
I love this flat iron. I use it everyday and it is fantastic!!!
2) Kirby Vacuum- we really splurged on this one. But the salesman came around when I was pregnant and nesting and I was really wanting to have my house be free of pet hair. This vacuum has been the best investment. I like it a lot better than a Dyson. (I have my sisters old Dyson that she left here and they are nice don't get me wrong!)

3) Bare Minerals Makeup- I love it!!! My face feels light and clean even 

with makeup on and it stays on all day and looks the same at night as when I first applied it!
4) Modbe Swimsuit- I haven't actually bought one yet but I am going to for this summer. They have the cutest styles and flatter lots of different body types while being modest. And I have heard the fabric keeps up really well and you don't get those little balls on it. (know what I mean??)

5) Guitar Hero III Wii- This game is so much fun and I have actually gotten pretty good at it. I can do hard level and have even gotten a few 5 stars!! (i know this is a really flattering picture!)
I tag Megan, Tiffany, and Natalie!!!
1 comments:
Okay, So I've never really used a Kirby before, but I can't imagine that it should be ranked before Guitar Hero. Wouldn't you rather rock out to Hit me with your best shot than vacuum? ;-)
Post a Comment