So this is sortof unexpected but the last 2 days Brielle has decided that diapers are not a necessity. She has been taking them off and streaking around my house. So after todays nap I decided to give this potty training thing a try. I could hear her in her room and when I went to get her she was standing there naked bumb and all. She said "POTTY!" I said OK and we hurried her off- she actually peed in the potty!!! We were so happy we did a little potty dance and immediately got candy to celebrate. So the rest of my day has been more of the same with a few accidents here and there. 
5 comments:
YEAH Brielle! Way to go!! Ü Love you! Aunt Amy
Hey Jami! I was looking at Brittany's blog today and I saw yours. I think it's so funny, it looks like we have been doing the same thing today. Good luck to us both! Your little girls are cute and it's nice to see that things are going well for you. Take care - Muriah
http://dmlucero.blogspot.com/
Isn't it so much fun? It starts to consume your life and schedule...but it's worth it.
You are so lucky! I wish Phenix was even a little bit close to potty training, but he's scared to death of the toilet. Looks like we'll have two in diapers, again!
p.s. I love your new background paper!
Post a Comment