Today was a beautiful spring day so we went on a walk with Katie and some of her friends around the block. At the bottom of our street some young girls were selling lemonade. The girls all really wanted some so of course we hurried home, got some change and returned to purchase the delicious lemonade!! (each girl had 2 full glasses) it must have been Delicious!!!
As we were walking home the girls had this conversation:
Addison: Wasn't that good lemonade?
Brielle: lebonabe
Maren: I'm still thirsty
how can that be???
Addison: Jami, when we get home can we sell some water?
Katie: ya!!
Addison: Water is better because lemonade is too hard to make and instead of charging people we can just give it out for free then people will want it!!
Addison is definitely the entrepreneur of the group!
I don't know if their water stand was a huge hit but I sure got served a lot of glasses of water!!
Here are some pictures of the fun we had today in the nice spring weather!

Here's my Brielle covered in sand! Isnt she just the cutest thing!!
3 comments:
That is so funny!! I love listening in on conversations of 2-5 year olds.
ha ha too funny!
Can you ship it? Ü if so, then definitely yes, free water sounds delicious!
Post a Comment