Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Stockings


I had this crazy idea to make stockings for my family this year. My friend Kim had the cutest stockings she had made for her family and I loved them. So I got the pattern and she helped me a TON!! and after I don't know like 1,000 hours later... they are finally done!!!

11 comments:

JenL said...

Those are so cute! I have been looking for a cute patter too. Maybe you'll have to hook me up! I love them!

Emily Hyte said...

They turned out so cute! Good job! They got finished before Christmas too!

Brittany said...

Good job Jami! Way cute!

Kim said...

Jami, those turned out so good! I'm so glad you got all four of them done and before Christmas!

Jami said...

I owe it all to you! Thanks Kim!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Those are the cutest!!! Great job!!

The Moseley's said...

Those are jusr DARLING! Maybe if I started now I could make some for next year.

@mie said...

I am super impressed!!! =)

TeaTree Photography said...

Jami,
You are frigin' nutz! That is more like 2000 hours later-
Do mine!! :)

Maren said...

Your stockings are so cute. I saw the picture before I saw this post and thought "Boy, Jami sure has cute stockings, I need to make some next year." Good work!

Maranda said...

Those are so cute!