Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy birthday to my BABY!

Katie turned 5 years old today. She really learned to take full advantage of her Birthday. Since it was on a Sunday this year she celebrated her birthday all week. On Thursday her Nana came and took her for a fun day, on Friday was her friend party, and Saturday Greg and I took her out to diner (Chick-fil-a, her choice) and to the mall... she kept saying "I get to choose what we do because its MY birthday"!! Then today we had friends over for dinner and brownies!
I can't believe how fast time has flown since she was born. She is such a sweet, sensitive, caring girl. She is my snuggler and my little princess! We love Katie so much and are so lucky to have her in our family. Happy Birthday!!!!



4 comments:

Penny said...

Five is such a great age. I love five year olds! Tell Katie happy birthday from me.

Meg said...

How fun! I can't believe our kids are turning 5!! Was the leapster a hit? She is such a sweetheart.

Jen Paris said...

It IS crazy that she is 5!!! Time flies. We love her too! :)

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

It looks like Katie had a great birthday!!! Wow...are you ready for the whole kindergarten thing???? I was so sad when my girls turned 5!!!!!!