
This tree was so cool. We found out it sold for $28,000- wow!

A special visit from Santa! Both kids were happy this year, and told Santa what they wanted... I really need to figure out what Brielle means when she says "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"- does she want the entire clubhouse???

Katie's favorite tree- its PINK!

Brielle's favorite tree w/ Mickey Mouse
5 comments:
How fun! I don't dare take my kids to the Festival of Trees. I can just imagine a DISASTER happening!
Happy 5th Birthday Katie.. We love yoU!! Uncle Michael and Aunt Amy Ü
That tree was different, I couldn't go this year the first week of December was busy this year, I was sad. Like Megan said, I guess I could have gone but I didn't dare take my kids, who knows what Allie may have done.
I love the festival of trees!! The trees are amazing. I wonder how much my "Charlie Brown" tree would sell for??????
Post a Comment