Friday, December 5, 2008

A very merry un-birthday to you!


Since Katie's birthday is on Sunday this year we had an early birthday party for her today. She has been spoiled all week. Her Nana came and picked her up for a special day yesterday, took her shopping to get a build-a-bear and to lunch! She LOVED it!!! Then today was a party and its not even her birthday for 2 more days!
top row: Allie Hall, Emilie Pettersen, Savannah Squire, Laurel Dalton, Rachel Hyte, Ella Jones
bottom row: Abby Hall, Katie, Addison Paris, Maren Peterson, Brielle, Jessie Camp (not pictured- Hailey Brohammer)

2 comments:

Kim said...

My girls had so much fun! Thank you for having them. I made the mistake of throwing away Allie's party favor bag (it was empty.) I wasn't sure she was going to recover, I had to take it out of the garbage, (it was just sitting on top.)

Emily Hyte said...

Rach had a lot of fun too. Her bag is also kicking around here. Will be weeks before she lets it go. Can't even let her brother touch it!